Cable Modem Power Supply Needed

Old November 24th 06, 11:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
st001x4565

Default Cable Modem Power Supply Needed

Dear Sirs,

Hello Blueyonder Technical Support. I have a Motorola surfboard 5101e cable
modem. I am in need of a new Power Supply Unit as mine is now defunct. Can
you advise on a replacement please and the cost?

Many Thanks

Old November 24th 06, 11:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
linker3000

st001x4565 wrote:
Dear Sirs,

Hello Blueyonder Technical Support. I have a Motorola surfboard 5101e cable
modem. I am in need of a new Power Supply Unit as mine is now defunct. Can
you advise on a replacement please and the cost?

Many Thanks

Hello BlueYonder customer,

As this is a generic group on the Internet there is no particular
association with BlueYonder technical support. Best visit their Web site
and look up a specific email address, support page or phone number for them.

Cheers etc
Old November 24th 06, 11:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"st001x4565" wrote in message
k...
Dear Sirs,

Hello Blueyonder Technical Support. I have a Motorola surfboard 5101e
cable modem. I am in need of a new Power Supply Unit as mine is now
defunct. Can you advise on a replacement please and the cost?

How are you posting via BY cable if you have broken it?
Why do you expect BY to read here?
How many more newsgroups are you going to spam?

Old November 24th 06, 11:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Silk

st001x4565 wrote:
Dear Sirs,

Hello Blueyonder Technical Support. I have a Motorola surfboard 5101e cable
modem. I am in need of a new Power Supply Unit as mine is now defunct. Can
you advise on a replacement please and the cost?

This is too difficult a question for Blueyonder "Technical" Support. Ask
a ten year old.
Old November 25th 06, 02:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Andrews

"Silk" wrote in message
st001x4565 wrote:
Dear Sirs,

Hello Blueyonder Technical Support. I have a Motorola surfboard 5101e
cable modem. I am in need of a new Power Supply Unit as mine is now
defunct. Can you advise on a replacement please and the cost?

This is too difficult a question for Blueyonder "Technical" Support. Ask a
ten year old.

If it's the Telewest supplied modem that's included in your 'package' then
they should replace the power pack free of charge.

Peter

Old November 25th 06, 11:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Colin Wilson

Hello Blueyonder Technical Support. I have a Motorola surfboard 5101e cable
modem. I am in need of a new Power Supply Unit as mine is now defunct. Can
you advise on a replacement please and the cost?

If you have the original power supply, does it say what its' output is ?
- you may be able to pick up a suitable replacement from Maplins.
Old November 27th 06, 08:13 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alan

st001x4565 wrote:
Dear Sirs,

Hello Blueyonder Technical Support. I have a Motorola surfboard 5101e cable
modem. I am in need of a new Power Supply Unit as mine is now defunct. Can
you advise on a replacement please and the cost?

Why don't you post this in one of BY support forums - their news server
is news-text.blueyonder.co.uk port 119.

If you cant login post your user details and I will post a message on
your behalf.

Of course you could always ring their customer services.

Alan
Old November 27th 06, 07:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Geo

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 07:13:12 +0000, Alan wrote:

Why don't you post this in one of BY support forums - their news server
is news-text.blueyonder.co.uk port 119.

He has already posted the identical message to a dozen BY newgroups and ignored
all the replies.

Geo