Voipcheap.co.uk - "Sorry - VoipCheap temporarily unavailable"

Old November 26th 06, 07:27 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
News Reader

Default Voipcheap.co.uk - "Sorry - VoipCheap temporarily unavailable"

Hi,

Anyone else found or found out anything about - www.voipcheap.co.uk now
appearing to be somewhat shut / broken ...? (I imagine the SIP / termination
side of their operations [voipcheap.co.uk 's that is - all the other Finarea
/ Betamax appear to be business as usual] ploughs joyfully on... ... but
to not be able to see a rates page for a service you are a user / customer
of might not be ideal...?).

Perhaps someone started asking them just a question or two about being a
compliant UK telecoms operator...? vis a vis some recent mis-charging
incidents, failure to refund, failure to follow their own policy / keep up
with their policies (themselves and reasonably others), failure to reply to
communications inc. legal (or at least some of them [I would imagine])...
Perhaps they burnt their toes a little with offering of inbound PSTN
origination... (by regulators / regulator types, etc.).

Any news, knowledge, input, thoughts, etc. valued.

Best wishes,

News Reader