VOIP Gateway hardware

Old November 26th 06, 03:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Glenn

Default VOIP Gateway hardware

Hi all

I have just downloaded 3cx free windows pbx seystem which seems to work
great. What I need is a uk supplier for a voip gateway (also product details
if possible) so I can accept the calls coming in from my landline in to the
system or accpet calls from voip and route through the land line if needed

Can anyone help? Software avaliable @ www.3cx.com by them way

Cheers glenn

Old November 26th 06, 04:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
RH

"Glenn" wrote in message
Hi all

I have just downloaded 3cx free windows pbx seystem which seems to work
great. What I need is a uk supplier for a voip gateway (also product
details if possible) so I can accept the calls coming in from my landline
in to the system or accpet calls from voip and route through the land line
if needed

Can anyone help? Software avaliable @ www.3cx.com by them way

Probably the cheapest and most easite sto get hold of is linksys SPA-3000
series
ATA, it also works as an FXS prot allowing a normal phone to be plugged in
and should
connect to your PBX

It might be a bit overkill if your using SIP phones but it is the cheapest
solution I think around. for
a single PSTN line, they can be bought from lots of places including
broadbandbuyer.co.uk

Old November 26th 06, 08:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 16:03:10 -0000, "RH"
wrote:

"Glenn" wrote in message
[...]

and
www.broadbandstuff.co.uk
The new version of the SPA-3000 is the SPA-3102.
Same as the SPA-3000, afaik, with a 1 port router included.
This means that if you have a simple set up you can plug the SPA-3102
into a modem and take an output from the SPA-3102 into a computer.
Of course, if you don't want to use the router facility, you don't
have to.
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.