BT Broadband talk not using the supplied hub.

Old November 27th 06, 05:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
speckled hen

Default BT Broadband talk not using the supplied hub.

Hi
Has anyone set up the Broadband talk phone number on anything other
than the Home Hub.

I already have a sipgate phone number on my Linksys voip adaptor. and
want the broadband talk on line 2.
I will need the proxy, password, Auth ID and User ID to programme into
the adaptor.

Anyone know how I can find out these.
Thanks

Old November 29th 06, 08:20 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
speckled hen

Default BT Broadband talk not using the supplied hub/ cracked it

Ive found the answer, found it on voip.org
So ive now got my broadbank talk number on my linksys adaptor, its even
got the "correct dial tone" for the uk, not the american version as per
the hub.

support is 0800 028 3228