DG834G VPN not working

Old November 29th 06, 04:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default DG834G VPN not working

Hi All,

Im trying to setup a VPN into my netgear DG834G router at home. I just
want to use the stadard windows VPN wizard to do so, either PPTP or
IPsec, it doesn't mater. I have set up the router to receive VPN
connections, but when trying to connect with a pre shared key like i
setup it just times out.

Can this router accept VPNs from windows wizard?

Please help