Caller Id

Old November 30th 06, 10:49 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Yaz

Default Caller Id

There used to be a way to spoof caller id with VoipCHEAP but of late this is
not possible. Does any one know of any other providers. All I am trying to
do is to permanently show my mobile number, or our main incomming number
rather that the home number, when I am working away from the office? Is
this possible?

Yaz

Old November 30th 06, 12:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Cook

Yaz wrote:
There used to be a way to spoof caller id with VoipCHEAP but of late this is
not possible. Does any one know of any other providers. All I am trying to
do is to permanently show my mobile number, or our main incomming number
rather that the home number, when I am working away from the office? Is
this possible?

Yaz

Gradwell (http://www.gradwell.com) allow this in controlled and
legitimate way.

For a £10 admin fee you can register upto ten telephone numbers (or ten
DDI ranges) which you can the use as for outbound CLI. All you need is
to provide proof of ownership by way of copy of current bill etc.

Best regards
David Cook
Old November 30th 06, 12:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Tim

David Cook wrote:

Gradwell (http://www.gradwell.com) allow this in controlled and
legitimate way.

Not for a mobile number though.

Tim
Old November 30th 06, 07:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Yaz wrote:
There used to be a way to spoof caller id with VoipCHEAP but of late this is
not possible. Does any one know of any other providers. All I am trying to
do is to permanently show my mobile number, or our main incomming number
rather that the home number, when I am working away from the office? Is
this possible?

Yaz

Yes.

See: