Third party Routers with BT Broadband Voice SIP

Old December 1st 06, 12:28 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Third party Routers with BT Broadband Voice SIP

Hi,

Has anyone managed to get a SIP router, other than the standard
Business/Home Hub, working with BT Broadband Voice? What registrar/ID
settings should be used?

Cheers,

Marlon

Old December 1st 06, 08:12 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
speckled hen

Yes, I have a netgear DG834 and a linksys spa2102 voip adaptor.
I have the broadband talk phone number set up as line 2 on the adaptor
with a sipgate account/number on line 1.

Old December 1st 06, 10:12 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Monty L

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

Has anyone managed to get a SIP router, other than the standard
Business/Home Hub, working with BT Broadband Voice? What registrar/ID
settings should be used?

I use a Draytek 2800VG with BT Broadband Talk.

I found this link helpful when setting mine up -
http://bbs.adslguide.org.uk/showthre...b=5&o=7&fpart=

Old December 3rd 06, 09:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Monty L wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

Has anyone managed to get a SIP router, other than the standard
Business/Home Hub, working with BT Broadband Voice? What registrar/ID
settings should be used?

I use a Draytek 2800VG with BT Broadband Talk.

I found this link helpful when setting mine up -
http://bbs.adslguide.org.uk/showthre...b=5&o=7&fpart=

I'm using Business Broadband Voice. I tried to log into www.bt.com/bbv
but my access details didn't work.