Linksys RTP300-UK

Old December 1st 06, 06:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Yaz

Default Linksys RTP300-UK

How does tha bove item differ to a Linksys SPA3102? SPA2002?

I am thinking of buying 1 of these at 51.00 ea. to use with SIP providers

Yaz

Old December 1st 06, 09:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Nick

"Yaz" wrote in message
How does tha bove item differ to a Linksys SPA3102? SPA2002?

I am thinking of buying 1 of these at 51.00 ea. to use with SIP providers

Yaz

Be sure it is "unlocked" to be used with a provider of your choice.

I searched the internet for the method to unlock one of these boxes
without success. OK, it was some time back and the software/method
might now be available.

Good Luck.