voip.co.uk

Old December 2nd 06, 12:50 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Herman

Default voip.co.uk

Any idea what the geo equivalent for voip.co.uk voicemail number is. I want
to access it from my mobile but don't want to pay silly 0845 rates and also
access from abroad. Doesn't seem to allow you to log on when you're
diverted through to voicemail from your own number.

Also, can they port in Vonage numbers? They both seem to use the same
number provider (Gamma) but I don't know if that means anything.

Thanks,

Herman

Old December 2nd 06, 02:25 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian

On 2006-12-01, Herman wrote:

Any idea what the geo equivalent for voip.co.uk voicemail number is. I want
to access it from my mobile but don't want to pay silly 0845 rates and also
access from abroad. Doesn't seem to allow you to log on when you're
diverted through to voicemail from your own number.

Also, can they port in Vonage numbers? They both seem to use the same
number provider (Gamma) but I don't know if that means anything.

Vonage's Terms of Service state number portability is not available but
it may be as well check.

Brian.