Bandwidth meter?

Old December 2nd 06, 11:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sla#s

Default Bandwidth meter?

Has anyone any recommendations for bandwidth meters?

I would be happy to use an ISP that limited peak and off peak but I would
want to know where I am - without having to log on every time. Something
that could sit on the desktop and show both peak and off peak usage.

I've tried "Down2home" but it does not differentiate between peak & off
peak.

TIA
Slatts

Old December 3rd 06, 12:10 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham2

"Sla#s" wrote in message
Has anyone any recommendations for bandwidth meters?

I would be happy to use an ISP that limited peak and off peak but I would
want to know where I am - without having to log on every time. Something
that could sit on the desktop and show both peak and off peak usage.

I've tried "Down2home" but it does not differentiate between peak & off
peak.

TIA
Slatts

Netmeter - http://readerror.gmxhome.de/ comes recommended. (and free)

Graham

Old December 3rd 06, 12:19 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

On Sat, 2 Dec 2006 23:25:03 UTC, "Sla#s" wrote:

Has anyone any recommendations for bandwidth meters?

pedant
Bandwidth of a connection is fairly constant.
/pedant

Or did you mean data volume?

http://www.voipinside.net
Old December 3rd 06, 12:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Sla#s

Bob Eager wrote:
On Sat, 2 Dec 2006 23:25:03 UTC, "Sla#s" wrote:

Has anyone any recommendations for bandwidth meters?

pedant
Bandwidth of a connection is fairly constant.
/pedant

Or did you mean data volume?

I stand corrected. :-)

Slatts

Old December 3rd 06, 12:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

On Sun, 3 Dec 2006 12:31:35 UTC, "Sla#s" wrote:

Has anyone any recommendations for bandwidth meters?

pedant
Bandwidth of a connection is fairly constant.
/pedant

Or did you mean data volume?

I stand corrected. :-)

Can't answer the original question as a) I don't use Windows and b) my
ISP gives me figures on an hourly basis anyway.

http://www.voipinside.net