BT Broadband Talk

Old December 3rd 06, 01:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default BT Broadband Talk

Hi All,
Does anyone know how to access my BBT account to see billing/call
charges? I've tried through my normal BT.com access for my home phone
bill but nothing is there for BBT.
The link that BT supply for you to see your BBT account only takes you
to the regular BT account info.

Cheers for any info.
Kev

PS - I have tried emailing BT, 3 times actually in the last week. As of
yet, no response!

Old December 3rd 06, 02:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil Thompson

On 3 Dec 2006 05:40:38 -0800, "
wrote:

Does anyone know how to access my BBT account to see billing/call
charges? I've tried through my normal BT.com access for my home phone
bill but nothing is there for BBT.

add the BBT to your bt.com service profile using its account number
off the bill.

Phil

No more cable clowns :-))
Old December 4th 06, 08:26 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
speckled hen

Check this link out:

https://service.btbroadbandvoice.bt....lidateLogin.do

Takes you to a useful page where you can change many functions of your
BB talk.
like withhelding the number, barring calls