Season's Greetings to D.L *and* KEITH in particular

Old December 3rd 06, 03:33 PM posted to demon.local,demon.tech.pc,demon.service,uk.comp.home-networking,uk.comp.homebuilt
Phill Kyle

Default Season's Greetings to D.L *and* KEITH in particular

"Theobold Watcher" verbally
sodomised in :

The hounds of Demon Local were let loose. It was not a pretty sight. One
of the most vicious bullies, namely Neil Barker, claimed he had been
"libelled" by a ukfdm poster who thought Barker had "morphed" to avoid
killfiles. That was *ALL* there was to the matter. The ukfdm poster
*thought* Barker had maybe changed his headers to avoid being *plonked*.
Barker classed this as an accusation of "forgery".

Barker is so ****ing dense he doesn't know what a forgery is.

Speaking of morphing accusations how's this:

From: Tony Wright
Newsgroups: demon.service
Subject: Who is this useless **** Phil Kyle ?
In message . com, PhilT
writes

and why is he screwing up this group with meaningless garbage ?

He is probably tracking certain people via Google Groups tracking
facility (me being one of them) because those people have made his
efforts to turn certain newsgroups into wastelands difficult by posting
killfile rules that he may find hard to circumvent. Very, very, sad.

In any event, killing on Author (and again when he morphs) and killing
on x-postings greater than 2 or 3 groups should suffice. Same goes for
another FW called 'ah'.
--
Tony

Note the From header. It's usually:

Tony Wright

He morphed to avoid me while accusing me of morphing (which I hadn't).
And there you see the moral guardian of the old skool. No wonder they're
****ed.

Chris Lawrence also did it. It didn't work.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s