Netgear and Time Travel?

Old December 3rd 06, 06:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Robinson

Default Netgear and Time Travel?

Pun Krocker wrote:

Seems like a long time for Netgear to fix the bad date on emailed logs
issue! Anyone in the know have any info when this may be fixed?

Showing Jan 1970 from 1st Dec 2006

You mean the bug where the date in the Date: header of emailed logs is
wrong? I've noticed this for a while, but until now the date has just
been a month in the past. Up till now, at least they've all sorted in
the right relative order (and I have them filtered out into a separate
folder in my mail client).

But checking now, I see last night's has this:

Date: Sat,2 (null) 2006 01:00:02 -0000

I imagine what's going on is that it has an array of month names indexed
from 0-11, but it's using 1-based month numbers.

Regards,

Peter