voip.co.uk line going dead

Old December 3rd 06, 07:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Steve in Herts

Default voip.co.uk line going dead

Anyone else been having problems with this? Almost all calls today
have gone silent after about 90 seconds.

Cheers

Steve
Old December 3rd 06, 07:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Steve in Herts

On Sun, 03 Dec 2006 19:39:11 GMT, Steve in Herts
wrote:

Anyone else been having problems with this? Almost all calls today
have gone silent after about 90 seconds.

Cheers

Steve

Outgoing calls only. Incoming calls have been ok.
Old December 3rd 06, 07:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Anon E Mouse

wrote:

Anyone else been having problems with this? Almost all calls today
have gone silent after about 90 seconds.

Cheers

Steve

Outgoing calls only. Incoming calls have been ok.

Same issue here, although the cutoff point has been more random for me.
Happening SIPSIP and SIPPSTN for me.
Old December 3rd 06, 08:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
ACDeag

Anon E Mouse pretended :
wrote:

Anyone else been having problems with this? Almost all calls today
have gone silent after about 90 seconds.

Cheers

Steve

Outgoing calls only. Incoming calls have been ok.

Same issue here, although the cutoff point has been more random for me.
Happening SIPSIP and SIPPSTN for me.

Been happening to me as well.

Old December 3rd 06, 08:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
andy

ACDeag wrote:
Anon E Mouse pretended :
wrote:

Anyone else been having problems with this? Almost all calls today
have gone silent after about 90 seconds.

Cheers

Steve

Outgoing calls only. Incoming calls have been ok.

Same issue here, although the cutoff point has been more random for me.
Happening SIPSIP and SIPPSTN for me.

Been happening to me as well.

At the moment I have their number forwarded to a different SIP address
(Voipcheap), which was ok for a 15 minute call around 5 pm

Old December 3rd 06, 08:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ian Pawson

Steve in Herts wrote:
Anyone else been having problems with this? Almost all calls today
have gone silent after about 90 seconds.

Cheers

Steve

Yes, gets cut-off after a couple of mins. sip-pstn call
Old December 3rd 06, 09:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

In message of Sun, 3 Dec 2006, Ian Pawson writes
Steve in Herts wrote:
Anyone else been having problems with this? Almost all calls today
have gone silent after about 90 seconds.

Cheers

Steve

Yes, gets cut-off after a couple of mins. sip-pstn call

And the call records show that the calls are 'still in progress' hours
later.

Hope you have all raised a ticket.

Last time this happened I was (and still am) being charged for off peak
calls on a 'per minute' basis. That's because the system thinks there
is more than one call at a time because of the failed call still being
registered. I've been promised a refund when the fault has been sorted
out - but that's over three weeks now! :-(

David
Old December 3rd 06, 11:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

wrote:

Anyone else been having problems with this? Almost all calls today
have gone silent after about 90 seconds.

Yes, same here. More like 100 to 110 seconds into the call it goes
dead. This has been happening sporadically for a couple of days I'm
told (not done it to me till today) but now EVERY call drops after
about 1 min 50 sec.

This is the same on our two different ATAs, but Sipgate is working
perfectly behind the same router.
Old December 4th 06, 04:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh andy:
ACDeag wrote:
Anon E Mouse pretended :
wrote:

Anyone else been having problems with this? Almost all calls
today have gone silent after about 90 seconds.

Cheers

Steve

Outgoing calls only. Incoming calls have been ok.
Same issue here, although the cutoff point has been more random for
me. Happening SIPSIP and SIPPSTN for me.

Been happening to me as well.

At the moment I have their number forwarded to a different SIP address
(Voipcheap), which was ok for a 15 minute call around 5 pm

I don't use Voip.co.uk, but interested how you forwarded to a sip
address for voipcheap.

I use IPKall and used to have it forward to my sipgate address until the
muppets there stopped allowing it, but never managed to work out what
was needed to forward it to VoIPStunt, which is sister service to
VoIPCheap, have forwarded it to another account for now, but would like
to be able to forward it to my voipstunt account, as pointers?

Old December 4th 06, 06:45 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mr Woo

On Sun, 3 Dec 2006 21:46:07 +0000, David Floyd
wrote:

Hope you have all raised a ticket.

Last time this happened I was (and still am) being charged for off peak
calls on a 'per minute' basis. That's because the system thinks there
is more than one call at a time because of the failed call still being
registered. I've been promised a refund when the fault has been sorted
out - but that's over three weeks now! :-(

This happened to me also and I have raised a ticket too. Since the
failed call I have been able to make other calls but they are not
showing on the calls list as the last entry still shows the failed
call still in progress.

I hope this is a temporary glitch which is corrected to my
satisfaction as I came to voip.co.uk looking for a really reliable
VOIP provider to replace Sipgate which I had no end of trouble with.

W.