BT voyager 1040 PCI driver please!

Old December 4th 06, 10:05 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default BT voyager 1040 PCI driver please!

Hi,

I'm trying to find the driver for a 1040 PCI wireless adapter. Does
anyone have one - I can't find it on the net and I really need it!

Cheers,

Phil

Old December 4th 06, 10:23 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
speckled hen

Have you checked out the BT driver download page for bt broadband
products?

http://www.btyahoo.com/drivers

Old December 4th 06, 10:29 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Hi,

I've more or less checked out most possibilities over the internet, and
there isn't anythign on the BT website, which is surprising. I think
perhaps either the equipment is now obselete or BTs support isn't very
good!

Phil

Old December 4th 06, 11:24 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
relkeel

ups.com...

wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to find the driver for a 1040 PCI wireless adapter. Does
anyone have one - I can't find it on the net and I really need it!

Cheers,

Phil

Is this it?

http://members.driverguide.com/drive...riverid=623272

If not already a member then sign up - it is free.

Old December 4th 06, 11:39 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian Templeton

wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to find the driver for a 1040 PCI wireless adapter. Does
anyone have one - I can't find it on the net and I really need it!

Cheers,

Phil

Hi,

Try
http://www.voyager.bt.com/wireless_d.../downloads.htm

regards,

Ian

Old December 4th 06, 01:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

ahhh, now that's the stuff! cheers! don't know why google didn't turn
that up in the search results (or if it did, why I didn't see it!).

I'm trying to set up without using the BT CD that you get - I've
managed to lose my copy - but I still have all the the key numbers and
things. How do I best set up the network. Do I need to hard-wire
first?

Phil

Old December 4th 06, 11:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian Templeton

wrote in message
ps.com...
Thanks Ian, that's worked really well and am connected!

does anyone know the home page to edit wireless router settings?
127...?

Phil

Hi Phil,

Which router do you have?