Vonage for ex-Freetalk customers

Old December 4th 06, 07:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Duncan MacCallum

Default Vonage for ex-Freetalk customers

Jock wrote:
As an ex-Freetalk customer I have been switched to Vonage. Having
pre-paid Freetalk until last month, Vonage are now billing me their
standard 7.99/month. I have 2 queries:

[snip]

Has any ex-Freetalk user encountered either of these problems and had
a satisfactory resolution?

Check out http://www.vonage-forum.com/ftopic17519.html

Several emails to vonage support and I think slowly getting through that
as a prepaid customer they are in fact taking money under false pretences.
Shout at Vonage dont let them get away with it.

Now if only their caller ID worked as well......

Bring back Freetalk

cheers
Old December 11th 06, 10:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Herman

"Duncan MacCallum" wrote in message
k...
Now if only their caller ID worked as well......

Agreed. I have a ticket outstanding from about a year ago. It *is* better
than before though (they only have the extra 0 on forwarded calls now...) I
am currently trying to switch to voip.co.uk by porting out the Vonage number
(both use Gamma) - let's see how successful it is...