ALDI PHONE

Old December 5th 06, 11:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
steveybar

Default ALDI PHONE

wrote in message
If anyone is having problems with the ALDI phone service the thing to
do is to ring this number 0800 6 123456 and select the tech option and
ask to speak to Mr Robert Mann .
Just been having words with him regarding my account and other
problems and he is going sort everything out , this guy happens to be
the managing director of Amedia Telecom who are supplying the service
for ALDI .
Unlike Ivor who only speaks to the monkeys at Sipgate I always speak
with the organ grinders !! .

Thanks very much for the first two pragraphs, but your 3rd paragraph sends
your credibility way down the pan - with comments like those of
an 8 year old in the playground.

Old December 6th 06, 12:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Rob

wrote in message

Thanks very much for the first two pragraphs, but your 3rd paragraph

sends
your credibility way down the pan - with comments like those of
an 8 year old in the playground.

Well now I have thank you you have now convinced me to keep to myself
any useful info like I posted above and let you all carry on dialing
0870's etc it is no skin of my nose .
Thank you once again .

Can you even read? You seem to have taken the comment directed at your
third paragraph as if it was about your complete post, and yet again you
have shot yourself in the foot.

Why don't you try and get it right and shoot yourself in the mouth.

Place barrel in mouth, aim upwards towards the space between your ears, pull
trigger.

Rob