Netgear TA612V specific settings

Old December 6th 06, 12:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Kamaya

Default Netgear TA612V specific settings

Hi

I am trying to configure my Netgear TA612V to work with Voip.co.uk, however
I am running into difficulties. Please could anyone give me instructions on
how to configure my VoIP adaptor to work with the service?

It was previously on Sipgate but after having trouble crediting my account
to make paid calls using any of the methods they provide and failing to get
*any* response from Sipgate after 2 months of emails I unlocked the unit
with the open firmware.

I've done the best I can but I get the following error under VoIP Status in
the router settings:

"Registration State: Failed"

Any help will be appreciated, I was emailed these settings for the
Voip.co.uk account along with a phone number, username & password:

SIP Proxy : proxy.voip.co.uk
SIP Registrar : registrar.voip.co.uk

Thanks.

PS - Also fired off an email & support ticket to Voip.co.uk and I am waiting
on a response.

Old December 6th 06, 04:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
speckled hen

Kamaya wrote:

[...]

I had same problem thats why i ditched it and got a linksys!!!