Sipgate dropped audio - fixed

Old December 7th 06, 12:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Default Sipgate dropped audio - fixed

After putting in a complaint about the dropped audio, I received an
email asking me to try again the service, and so far so good. Usually
the audio would break up after around 6 - 8 mins and then break up every
4 - 5 mins, but something has obviously been done to fix the problem as
I was able to make a long phone call without any issues.

Mobile Offers: www.southeastbirmingham.co.uk/payg
Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk