PIPEX - cold calling morons

Old December 7th 06, 08:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dr Teeth

Default PIPEX - cold calling morons

The buggers have been calling my unlisted ADSL number all day to
discuss some "exciting offers".

That is one call I *will* take and have some fun with.

--
Cheers,

Guy

Old December 7th 06, 10:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Furniss

Dr Teeth wrote:
The buggers have been calling my unlisted ADSL number all day to
discuss some "exciting offers".

That is one call I *will* take and have some fun with.

LOL - I guess this one wouldn't be the same in the UK.

http://howtoprankatelemarketer.ytmnd.com/

Andy.
Old December 7th 06, 10:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dr Teeth

I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when Andy Furniss
opened his gob and said:

LOL - I guess this one wouldn't be the same in the UK.

Weelll, it has potential.

--
Cheers,

Guy

Old December 8th 06, 08:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dr Teeth

I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when Jon
opened his gob and said:

I've just had one aswell. But curiously, the sales droid hung up on me!

They are actually from Pipex Homecall. I have had about 40 in the last
2 days. I phoned them today...found an 0800 number for their CS (0800
1076532).

Between the first and second call, 30 mins apart...got 5 calls. I have
also faxed them.

Next stage will be bothering the directors, whose names and addresses
are in the public domain. The addresses are business addresses, but
AIUI, they have to be home addresses. I have emailed Company House for
clarification.

--
Cheers,

Guy