Get Sky and you'll be spammed 24/7

Old December 7th 06, 11:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kráftéé

Default Get Sky and you'll be spammed 24/7

Jethro wrote:
"Any revenues generated by directing BSkyB consumers to websites via
sponsored advertising links will be shared between the TV firm and
Google, the companies said.
"Sky will be Google's first partner globally to deploy Google's
suite
of search, advertising, communications and video services," the
companies said."

No free lunch with a greedy aussie *******.

Dunno what your complaining about, the SKY Broadband site has been off
line for months now & the password they've given me for my email is
not being recognised (not that I'd want it to be).

All you have to do is use the pipe & set up everything you want
elsewhere, no spam & I'm still saving £100 plus from my last ISP..