ADSL Modem for sale at $8.8/ea

Old December 8th 06, 10:47 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
MedV Imaging Inc

Default ADSL Modem for sale at $8.8/ea

ADSL Modem for sale at $8.8/ea

Netline port 800 pcs
USB port 3200 pcs

4000 pcs in total
Brandnew, never used. Effient Networks
pls email

Old December 8th 06, 07:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
jim

On 8 Dec 2006 02:47:00 -0800, "MedV Imaging Inc"
wrote:

ADSL Modem for sale at $8.8/ea

Netline port 800 pcs
USB port 3200 pcs

4000 pcs in total
Brandnew, never used. Effient Networks
pls email

We don't use $ in the UK as in the group heading
"uk.telecom.broadband"

never mind

jim
Old December 8th 06, 08:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
George Weston

wrote:

ADSL Modem for sale at $8.8/ea

Netline port 800 pcs
USB port 3200 pcs

4000 pcs in total
Brandnew, never used. Effient Networks
pls email

We don't use $ in the UK as in the group heading
"uk.telecom.broadband"

never mind

jim

And if the term "UK" doesn't ring any bells, it stands for United Kingdom
(of Great Britain and Northern Ireland) - at least 3000 miles east of
whatever hick town you're spamming from (and not, would you believe, some
offshore possession of the good ol' US of A).
Have a nice day now...
George

Old December 8th 06, 08:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Adrian A

jim wrote:

We don't use $ in the UK as in the group heading
"uk.telecom.broadband"

never mind

jim

So why did you repost the idiot's spam?

Old December 8th 06, 10:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
SJP

"Adrian A" wrote in message
jim wrote:

We don't use $ in the UK as in the group heading
"uk.telecom.broadband"

never mind

jim

So why did you repost the idiot's spam?

Why did you both reply to "Jim2 and not the original poster?

Old December 8th 06, 10:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
NoNeedToKnow

On 8 Dec 2006, "SJP" wrote:

Why did you both reply to "Jim2 and not the original poster?

Adrian's post was a comment on what was posted by Jim2, not the original !
Old December 9th 06, 12:39 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Adrian A

SJP wrote:
"Adrian A" wrote in message
jim wrote:

We don't use $ in the UK as in the group heading
"uk.telecom.broadband"

never mind

jim

So why did you repost the idiot's spam?

Why did you both reply to "Jim2 and not the original poster?

Because it's obvious the original poster only spams and doesn't read the
group. I did send a complaint to his ISP, much good it will do. And Jim2 was
_stupid_ enough to repost spam.