x-lite for two sip

Old December 10th 06, 06:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
¬Stephen Hammond

Default x-lite for two sip

seems very expensive for more than one account can I install it twice ??

Or do I not understand it properly

Old December 10th 06, 07:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"¬Stephen Hammond" wrote in
message
seems very expensive for more than one account can I
install it twice ??
Or do I not understand it properly

Eh..? X-Lite is free.

Ivor

Old December 10th 06, 09:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

¬Stephen Hammond wrote :
seems very expensive for more than one account can I install it twice ??

Or do I not understand it properly

You can have a number of accounts set up for different providers with a
single instance of X-Lite.

Check out System Settings/Sip Proxy/Proxy 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9

Old December 11th 06, 12:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Martin˛

You can have THREE simultaneous calls on X-lite (different SIPs) and SIX on
X-Pro.
X-Pro can also do three way calls.
What more do you want for FREE ?
Regards,
Martin

Old December 11th 06, 10:51 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Max Power

Jono wrote:
¬Stephen Hammond wrote :
seems very expensive for more than one account can I install it twice ??

Or do I not understand it properly

You can have a number of accounts set up for different providers with a
single instance of X-Lite.

Check out System Settings/Sip Proxy/Proxy 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9

I think that's only true for X-Lite 2. I tried X-Lite 3 and could only
set up one Sip account, so went back to using X-Lite 2.

Max
Old December 12th 06, 03:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Bob_Cat

Stephen Hammond wrote:
seems very expensive for more than one account can I install it twice ??

Or do I not understand it properly

I use ExpressTalk for handling multiple SIP accounts at once. Very
nice.

Bob

Old December 22nd 06, 11:57 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Henry Hooray

"Jono" wrote in message
. ..
¬Stephen Hammond wrote :
seems very expensive for more than one account can I install it twice ??

Or do I not understand it properly

You can have a number of accounts set up for different providers with a
single instance of X-Lite.

Check out System Settings/Sip Proxy/Proxy 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9

Thanks for that - but now here's another problem: how can I tell which of
the two numbers (from two different providers) is calling? I would like to
respond differently when I answer the phone.

TIA, Henry.