Wireless Cable Service Info

Old December 11th 06, 06:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tenk

Default Wireless Cable Service Info

Visit www.WirelessCableService.com

Old December 11th 06, 07:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

On 11 Dec 2006 10:05:07 -0800, "Tenk" wrote:

Visit spammer web site

I think you should really s*d off, you twit, because you keep posting
this off-topic rubbish month after month. Anyway, with a bit of luck
someone will report you to 1and1.com for all the newsgroup posts made
to advertise your 'for sale' advert-filled website. (No, I didn't go
looking at it, as the name sedoparking.com says it all!)

domain: wirelesscableservice.com
created: 14-Mar-2006
last-changed: 08-Aug-2006
registration-expiration: 14-Mar-2007

nserver: ns1.sedoparking.com 217.160.95.94
nserver: ns2.sedoparking.com 217.160.141.42

status: CLIENT-TRANSFER-PROHIBITED

registrant-firstname: Kevin
registrant-lastname: House
registrant-street1: 5032 Springfield Ave
registrant-pcode: 19143
registrant-state: PA
registrant-city: Philadelphia
registrant-ccode: US
registrant-phone: +1.2157241251
registrant-fax: +1.2157244140

tech-c-email:

Of course some people might choose to send you a fax, sending to