New Tiscali offer

Old December 12th 06, 11:00 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
t8769

Default New Tiscali offer

Tiscali will be coming out with a new offer in early Jan.

19 including line rental, unlimited landline calls, broadband as fast
as your line will take, up to 8.

This is the same price as TalkTalk (motto - Who needs fast speeds, not
us).

Old December 12th 06, 11:50 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve Pearce

On 12 Dec 2006 02:00:20 -0800, "t8769" wrote:

Tiscali will be coming out with a new offer in early Jan.

19 including line rental, unlimited landline calls, broadband as fast
as your line will take, up to 8.

This is the same price as TalkTalk (motto - Who needs fast speeds, not
us).

But on the other hand it's Tiscali...
Old December 12th 06, 11:55 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Hi,

Yeah right! Tiscali is also known issuing invoices whilst at same time
they suspend ie. not provide the service without any communication to
the customer. When that happened to me I checked
http://www.getbroadband-online.co.uk/ for alternative offers and am
very happy with my new provider.

In case you still take Tiscali be sure that one of your friends will
lend a hand when Tiscali customer service agent helpfully, during your
phone conversation, suggests to send e-mail from your friends PC since
there is no other way to contact Tiscali team in charge of suspending
your service. This helpfull advice was offered after I had drawn a
picture to the agent that it is fairly difficult to send e-mails
without internet connection. Cheers...pappa

Old December 12th 06, 12:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tony

wrote in message
ups.com...

Yeah right! Tiscali is also known issuing invoices whilst at same time
they suspend ie. not provide the service without any communication to
the customer. When that happened to me I checked
http://www.getbroadband-online.co.uk/ (snip)

If this is your site, you should get it working before you advertise it.
--
Tony W
My e-mail address has no hyphen

Old December 12th 06, 12:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
boo boo

"t8769" wrote in message
ups.com...
Tiscali will be coming out with a new offer in early Jan.

19 including line rental, unlimited landline calls, broadband as fast
as your line will take, up to 8.

This is the same price as TalkTalk (motto - Who needs fast speeds, not
us).

No way on earth I would ever deal with Tiscali, no matter how good their
product seem...

Terry.