MERRY CHRISTMAS

Old December 12th 06, 01:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin [email protected]

Default MERRY CHRISTMAS

Click he http://www.thecompassgroup.biz/merryxmas.swf

Turn on your speakers

--
Regards
Martin

Old December 12th 06, 03:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
jpd

BAH HUMBUG

Old December 12th 06, 06:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ivor Jones

Martin lid wrote in message

Click he
http://www.thecompassgroup.biz/merryxmas.swf

Turn on your speakers

Any website that plays audio at me as soon as I connect doesn't get a
second visit.

Ivor

Old December 12th 06, 07:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
dave @ stejonda

In message , Ivor Jones
writes
Martin lid wrote in message

Click he
http://www.thecompassgroup.biz/merryxmas.swf

Turn on your speakers

Any website that plays audio at me as soon as I connect doesn't get a
second visit.

it didn't for me - I had to click PLAY... first and of course with
FireFox the Flash is blocked until I permit it

--
dave @ stejonda
Old December 15th 06, 05:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Blair

"dave @ stejonda" wrote in
message ...
In message , Ivor Jones
writes
Martin lid wrote in message
Click he
http://www.thecompassgroup.biz/merryxmas.swf

Turn on your speakers

Any website that plays audio at me as soon as I connect doesn't get a
second visit.

it didn't for me - I had to click PLAY... first and of course with FireFox
the Flash is blocked until I permit it

--
dave @ stejonda

I quite liked it and wanted to send it to a friend but all attempts to copy
it resulted in the address not being able to be opened as the original on
was. How do I copy it to make it perform as the original?
Blair