Ethernet/Broadband RS232 muxes

Old December 12th 06, 03:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Linker3000

Default Ethernet/Broadband RS232 muxes

Hi Folks,

I am looking to replace some Kilostream lines with ADSL, but I need to
route some Wyse terminal (RS232) connections across them so would anyone
kindly point me in the direction of some sensibly-priced Ethernet/ADSL
RS232 MUXes.

Thanks
Old December 12th 06, 06:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Clint Sharp

In message , Linker3000
writes
Hi Folks,

I am looking to replace some Kilostream lines with ADSL, but I need to
route some Wyse terminal (RS232) connections across them so would
anyone kindly point me in the direction of some sensibly-priced
Ethernet/ADSL RS232 MUXes.

Thanks

Http://www.lantronix.com/

You *can* buy this sort of thing for buttons if you don't mind second
hand and can find it as it's stoneage tech but buying it new is not
cheap because of its limited market. Look for terminal servers (not the
windows kind!)
--
Clint Sharp