Cisco 857

Old December 12th 06, 05:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Clint Sharp

Default Cisco 857

New to me so seeking opinions, I'm looking at Cisco 857 routers for
connecting two offices via VPN, any thoughts, experiences and or
opinions about them appreciated.

--
Clint Sharp
Old December 15th 06, 12:12 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
devs

In message , Clint Sharp
writes
New to me so seeking opinions, I'm looking at Cisco 857 routers for
connecting two offices via VPN, any thoughts, experiences and or
opinions about them appreciated.

We prefer a pix and a cheaper router with the pix in the DMZ or all
necessary services forwarded to it.
Personally, because I am tight and I don't see the point in chucking
money away, I would get Drayteks instead. Just as good and cheaper.
--
Devs
"Punchdown Pete the old Kroner"