New MAC rules from 14th February 2007

Old December 13th 06, 05:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Crosland

Default New MAC rules from 14th February 2007

OFCOM are introducing new rules for the issue of MAC codes from Valentines
Day. ISPs will have to provide them for free. Full details here

http://www.ofcom.org.uk/media/news/2006/12/nr_20061213

--
Peter Crosland

Old December 13th 06, 07:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil

"Peter Crosland" wrote in message
OFCOM are introducing new rules for the issue of MAC codes from Valentines
Day. ISPs will have to provide them for free. Full details here

http://www.ofcom.org.uk/media/news/2006/12/nr_20061213

--
Peter Crosland

I hate to say this but well done Ofcom.

Old December 13th 06, 10:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark Carver

Phil wrote:
"Peter Crosland" wrote in message
OFCOM are introducing new rules for the issue of MAC codes from Valentines
Day. ISPs will have to provide them for free. Full details here

http://www.ofcom.org.uk/media/news/2006/12/nr_20061213

I hate to say this but well done Ofcom.

It's a step in the right direction, but what about LLU migrations ?

--
Mark