Easy PABX closes its FREE service

Old December 14th 06, 10:38 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

Default Easy PABX closes its FREE service

I have just received this email:-

"It is with regret that we have to inform you that easypabx.com is
discontinuing the free service. We are closing down the free service
on 1. January 2007.

If you are interested in continuing to use Easy PABX then please send
an email to and we will give you a good offer.

Remember to quote us your Company ID when requesting an offer."
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
Old December 14th 06, 10:45 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

In message of Thu, 14 Dec 2006, Brian A writes
I have just received this email:-

"It is with regret that we have to inform you that easypabx.com is
discontinuing the free service. We are closing down the free service
on 1. January 2007.

If you are interested in continuing to use Easy PABX then please send
an email to and we will give you a good offer.

Remember to quote us your Company ID when requesting an offer."
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

Anybody using the 'paid for' service on here, and can vouch for its
reliability. It's free service was pretty flaky.

David
Old December 14th 06, 04:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

In message of Thu, 14 Dec 2006, Brian A writes
I have just received this email:-

"It is with regret that we have to inform you that easypabx.com is
discontinuing the free service. We are closing down the free service
on 1. January 2007.

If you are interested in continuing to use Easy PABX then please send
an email to and we will give you a good offer.

Remember to quote us your Company ID when requesting an offer."
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

I've been quoted 2.95Euro per month PER EXTENSION.

The facilities are the same but more stable (so they say!)

David