Calling time on the Talk Talk fiasco

Old December 17th 06, 04:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Joker7

Default Calling time on the Talk Talk fiasco

"Jethro" wrote in message
. net...
: http://observer.guardian.co.uk/cash/...973619,00.html
:
: Eight month's after Carphone Warehouse's Talk Talk service offered
: customers a 'free broadband forever' deal, up to 100,000 frustrated
: customers are yet to be connected. As a result, Cash today launches its
: Why Are We Waiting campaign to put pressure on companies such as Talk
: Talk that promote a service, only to consistently fail to deliver it to
: customers.
:
:

It's about time people started to understand that there is no such thing as
a free lunch,you get what one pay's for in life.

Chris

--
Cheap As Chips Broadband http://yeah.kick-butt.co.uk
Superb hosting & domain name deals http://host.kick-butt.co.uk

Old December 17th 06, 08:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 19:14:12 UTC, Jethro wrote:

Joker7 wrote

"Jethro" wrote in message
. net...
: http://observer.guardian.co.uk/cash/...973619,00.html
:
: Eight month's after Carphone Warehouse's Talk Talk service offered
: customers a 'free broadband forever' deal, up to 100,000 frustrated
: customers are yet to be connected. As a result, Cash today launches its
: Why Are We Waiting campaign to put pressure on companies such as Talk
: Talk that promote a service, only to consistently fail to deliver it to
: customers.
:
:

It's about time people started to understand that there is no such thing as
a free lunch,you get what one pay's for in life.

Who said the CPW ISP was free?

CPW.

http://www.voipinside.net
Old December 17th 06, 10:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

Bob Eager wrote

"Jethro" wrote in message
. net...
: http://observer.guardian.co.uk/cash/...973619,00.html
:
: Eight month's after Carphone Warehouse's Talk Talk service offered
: customers a 'free broadband forever' deal, up to 100,000 frustrated
: customers are yet to be connected. As a result, Cash today launches its
: Why Are We Waiting campaign to put pressure on companies such as Talk
: Talk that promote a service, only to consistently fail to deliver it to
: customers.
:
:

It's about time people started to understand that there is no such thing as
a free lunch,you get what one pay's for in life.

Who said the CPW ISP was free?

CPW.

Isn't there a little matter of signing up to their phone service?

Yes, of course. It's CPW who say it's free...not me! I wouldn't touch
them with a barge pole.

http://www.voipinside.net