network cable sales:UTP FTP SFTP BOOT

Old December 17th 06, 05:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default network cable sales:UTP FTP SFTP BOOT

Product Description: LAN cable China Port 305M/CTN Cat 5 UTP solid
24awg solid, HDPE insulation, PVC jacket, 4pair Cat 5e UTP stranded
24awg stranded, HDPE insulation,PVC jacket,4pair Cat 5e FTP solid 24awg
solid, HDPE insulation,Al foil shielded, PVC jacket, 4pair Cat 5E FTP .
WELCOME TO HOTLINE:13392846377 13242016440