Tiscali UK reported to be For Sale !

Old December 18th 06, 05:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
NoNeedToKnow

Default Tiscali UK reported to be For Sale !

Seen mentioned on www.ISPreview.co.uk but originally he
http://news.independent.co.uk/busine...cle2081554.ece
(I think ISPr's URLs are daft!)

"Tiscali, the giant Italian internet company, has put its UK
division up for sale with a price tag of up to 600m. "

*NB*
I copied the text above from their RSS feed as page didn't load.

--
www.netdimes.org - mapping the internet.
Join team UK-24x7 (position 228) Let's beat "United States" :-

Old December 18th 06, 06:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Tx2

In article ,
says...

nothing on thinkbroadband.com (formerly known as ADSLguide.org.uk)

Yeah, who was behind that name change? I think it sucks, personally.
Old December 18th 06, 07:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
NoNeedToKnow

On 18 Dec 2006, "Gate Keeper" wrote:

nothing on thinkbroadband.com (formerly known as ADSLguide.org.uk)

www.uk-bug.net has a link to the Independent on Sunday story... So
AG/TB must have just not noticed that the rest are reporting this!
Maybe they will spot it (and add their own comments) tomorrow :-

Or maybe (like PC Pro) there will be a "NOT FOR SALE" report
http://www.pcpro.co.uk/news/100352/t...-for-sale.html