Cheapest Linksys SPA3102

Old December 19th 06, 03:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Yaz

Default Cheapest Linksys SPA3102

Am looking to buy an SPA 3102, Where is the cheapest place ot buy this at
the moment, or would it be worth waiting till after Xmas?

My main reason is to introduce Free local number incoming Telephone line at
home.

Yaz

Old December 19th 06, 03:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Yaz

"Yaz" wrote in message
Am looking to buy an SPA 3102, Where is the cheapest place ot buy this at
the moment, or would it be worth waiting till after Xmas?

My main reason is to introduce Free local number incoming Telephone line
at home.

Yaz

Best one I found was broadbandbuyer at 60.00 incl delivery. Are there any
better offers?

Yaz

Old December 19th 06, 08:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Yaz:
"Yaz" wrote in message
Am looking to buy an SPA 3102, Where is the cheapest place ot buy
this at the moment, or would it be worth waiting till after Xmas?

My main reason is to introduce Free local number incoming Telephone
line at home.

Yaz

Best one I found was broadbandbuyer at 60.00 incl delivery. Are
there any better offers?

Yaz

Broadbandstuff have them more or less the same price.

Out the two I'd go with Broadbandbuyer.

Other places I've seen are dearer.

Mobile Offers: www.southeastbirmingham.co.uk/payg
Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

Old January 3rd 07, 11:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Yaz

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" wrote
Am looking to buy an SPA 3102, Where is the cheapest place ot buy
this at the moment, or would it be worth waiting till after Xmas?

My main reason is to introduce Free local number incoming Telephone
line at home.

Yaz

Best one I found was broadbandbuyer at 60.00 incl delivery. Are
there any better offers?

Yaz

Broadbandstuff have them more or less the same price.

Out the two I'd go with Broadbandbuyer.

Other places I've seen are dearer.

Are there any offers on these during this new Year?

Yaz

Old January 4th 07, 03:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk )

Yaz wrote:

Are there any offers on these during this new Year?

Why folks think sales are obligatory at the beginning of the year I'll
never know.

Most on-line suppliers of most products are already significantly
cheaper than RRP throughout the year, so margins are already very tight
due to the highly competitive nature of the internet.

As such, you can go to a highstreet store and save 20% off MRRP or buy
on-line at the same price as the product has been all year and still get
it cheaper than the highstreet "sale" price.

HTH

(I'm not grumpy, just fed up with folks telling me they expect to pay
much less at this time of the year because of sales etc.

I bet you ask for "student discount" everywhere too!
Bloody Students!

:))

http://gymratz.co.uk/polar-heart-rate-monitors/ Polar HeartRate Monitors
http://water-rower.co.uk - Worlds best prices on the Worlds best Rower.
Old January 18th 07, 09:46 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Yaz

Cheapest appears to be broandbandstuff at 60.00 incl delivery.

Yaz