voip.co.uk - billing now sorted

Old December 20th 06, 08:09 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Bypass

Default voip.co.uk - billing now sorted

Just got my email from technical support saying that they've resolved
the billing and Yearly Pack issues. They've credited my account with
all the 'overcharged' calls, and as a goodwill gesture made an
additional payment 'as a token of our appreciation of your patience'.

Good on them.
Old December 20th 06, 08:13 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
dj

In message , Bypass
writes
Just got my email from technical support saying that they've resolved
the billing and Yearly Pack issues. They've credited my account with
all the 'overcharged' calls, and as a goodwill gesture made an
additional payment 'as a token of our appreciation of your patience'.

Good on them.

I also got the same email.

--
DJ
Old December 20th 06, 08:26 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

In message of Wed, 20 Dec 2006, dj writes
In message , Bypass
writes
Just got my email from technical support saying that they've resolved
the billing and Yearly Pack issues. They've credited my account with
all the 'overcharged' calls, and as a goodwill gesture made an
additional payment 'as a token of our appreciation of your patience'.

Good on them.

I also got the same email.

Me too - good on them.

Makes them the best around

DF
Old December 20th 06, 10:01 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 08:26:45 +0000, David Floyd
wrote:

Me too - good on them.

Makes them the best around

Same here. Clearly whatever the problem was, it was a widespread one,
which is probably why it took them so long to fix it.

I'm pleased they've fixed it, because I really didn't want to go
elsewhe I like the service from voip.co.uk

Old December 20th 06, 02:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ian Pawson

Bypass wrote:
Just got my email from technical support saying that they've resolved
the billing and Yearly Pack issues. They've credited my account with
all the 'overcharged' calls, and as a goodwill gesture made an
additional payment 'as a token of our appreciation of your patience'.

Good on them.

Same here - nice to see a company admitting their problems and rewaring
patient customers.
For me, the 2 minute cut-off problem was more annoying/serious than the
billing issue.
Old December 20th 06, 09:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
▀°dincÁs▓░░░

Recently, popped out over the fence
around uk.telecom.voip and said...
|On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 08:26:45 +0000, David Floyd
|wrote:
|
|Me too - good on them.
|
|Makes them the best around
|
|Same here. Clearly whatever the problem was, it was a widespread one,
|which is probably why it took them so long to fix it.
|
|I'm pleased they've fixed it, because I really didn't want to go
|elsewhe I like the service from voip.co.uk

While I second the praise, let me say that is MUCH more difficult to
pinpoint a problem a few users are having, rather than a "widespread"
(let's say ubiquitous!) problem on the backbone of your billing system.

Very happy they got it sorted, tho... the phone service is spotless, so
reliable I dumped the copper pair!

Happy Xmas!

--
▀°dincÁs▓░░░ - The Y2K Druid