FS: BT Home Hub Phone

Old December 20th 06, 02:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
jpd1977uk

Default FS: BT Home Hub Phone

Im sellling a BT Home Hub Phone. I'm after £40 Inc Special Delivery.

Payment by Cash deposit/Bank Transfer.

Email is valid.

Old December 20th 06, 04:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

Default BT Home Hub Phone

"jpd1977uk" wrote in message
ups.com
Im sellling a BT Home Hub Phone. I'm after £40 Inc
Special Delivery.

Payment by Cash deposit/Bank Transfer.

Email is valid.

Advertising is not permitted in this group, please read the group charter
he

http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.telecom....k.telecom.voip

Ivor

--
......cue Dexter

Old December 20th 06, 07:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Rob

wrote in message
On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 16:04:30 -0000, "Ivor Jones"

I just know you would be around before long when I read this Ivor
going at over 70 MPH on any motorway in the uk but many people
do so besides there is only YOU that is bothered about this posting .

I'm not taking sides with Ivor, but at least he can string a few words
together to form a meaningful sentence.

Ever heard of proof reading?

I guess not.

Rob

Old December 20th 06, 08:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil Thompson

On 20 Dec 2006 06:58:51 -0800, "jpd1977uk"
wrote:

Im sellling a BT Home Hub Phone. I'm after =A340 Inc Special Delivery.

I'm clean out of =A's at the moment, will 340 Zimbabwean Dollars
suffice ?

Phil

No more cable clowns :-))
Old December 20th 06, 08:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
meggahurtz

wrote in message
Take no notice of Ivor mate this guy thinks the worst VOIP privider on
the planet is simply marvelous .

Got to admit i`m now dumping them Dext, simply ****e but thats another
thread ;0)

Old December 20th 06, 08:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
meggahurtz

wrote:

Im sellling a BT Home Hub Phone. I'm after =A340 Inc Special Delivery.

I'm clean out of =A's at the moment, will 340 Zimbabwean Dollars
suffice ?

Phil

Dont know what your on but I can see the £ quite clearly in the Op`s post.

Old December 20th 06, 10:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

[snip]

I just know you would be around before long when I read
this Ivor going at over 70 MPH on any motorway in the uk
but many people
do so besides there is only YOU that is bothered about
this posting .

Right on cue..! You are so predictable Ron, it's almost laughable.

Advertising is still not permitted on the group, whether you like it or
not. If you don't, you are free to use a group where it is.

Ivor

Old December 20th 06, 11:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

[snip]

I will post to any group I think fit Ivor and YOU will
NEVER stop me stuff your charter it is not legal and not
a law of the land when it is I will abide by it but not
until .
Feel free to advertise here folks this ??????? cannot
stop you oh and you are more predictable than I with your
no adds no this no that and no anything in this group
Ivor people will do just has they please no matter what
you say you do not see me telling people not to this that
and the other everytime my fingers touch the keyboard.You
should have learned by now the more you tell people they
cannot do something the more they will do it,you are
nothing here Ivor except an Internet user just like I and
everyone else do you understand ? GOOD .
Ivor .

Finished your rant..? Good.

Oh by the way, people do not automatically have the right to do *as* (not
"has") they please, here or anywhere else. The charter may not be law as
such but it was agreed by the majority when the group was formed. You
would do well to remember that.

Ivor

Old December 21st 06, 12:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Roger Matthews:

wrote:

Im sellling a BT Home Hub Phone. I'm after =A340 Inc Special
Delivery.

I'm clean out of =A's at the moment, will 340 Zimbabwean Dollars
suffice ?

Phil

Dont know what your on but I can see the £ quite clearly in the Op`s
post.

Me too!

M£ THR££!

Mobile Offers: www.southeastbirmingham.co.uk/payg