UK ringing tone on SPA-2000..?

Old December 21st 06, 04:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

Default UK ringing tone on SPA-2000..?

Anyone know the setting for UK-style ring tone in the Sipura SPA-2000..?
The current setting gives US style single ring.

Note I am talking about the ring tone I hear when calling out, not the
ringing supplied to the connected phone on an incoming call, just in case
there's any confusion..!

The setting in the SPA regional settings page is called "Ring Back Tone"
and is currently set at:

[email protected],[email protected];*(2/4/1+2)

Thanks,

Ivor

Old December 21st 06, 05:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Ivor Jones:
Anyone know the setting for UK-style ring tone in the Sipura
SPA-2000..? The current setting gives US style single ring.

Note I am talking about the ring tone I hear when calling out, not the
ringing supplied to the connected phone on an incoming call, just in
case there's any confusion..!

The setting in the SPA regional settings page is called "Ring Back
Tone" and is currently set at:

[email protected],[email protected];*(2/4/1+2)

Thanks,

Ivor

/2/1+2)

The ring back tone you hear may or may not be the ATA generated one.

Mobile Offers: www.southeastbirmingham.co.uk/payg

Old December 21st 06, 05:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
dj

In message , Ivor Jones
writes

Anyone know the setting for UK-style ring tone in the Sipura SPA-2000..?
The current setting gives US style single ring.

Note I am talking about the ring tone I hear when calling out, not the
ringing supplied to the connected phone on an incoming call, just in case
there's any confusion..!

The setting in the SPA regional settings page is called "Ring Back Tone"
and is currently set at:

[email protected],[email protected];*(2/4/1+2)

Thanks,

Ivor

My sipura SPA3000 is set to :-

/2/1+2)

--
DJ
Old December 21st 06, 05:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
wrote in message
. uk

[snip]

/2/1+2)

The ring back tone you hear may or may not be the ATA
generated one.

The call was to a BT line, from my Gradwell account. Anyway, your
suggestion has resolved it, many thanks.

Ivor