UK Busy tone on an SPA-3000?

Old December 21st 06, 07:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ian Pawson

Default UK Busy tone on an SPA-3000?

I have been trying to set my ATA to give the UK style busy tone. The
best I can manage is /1+2) but this is still not
correct. Any advice on the correct setting please?

Cheers, Ian
Old December 21st 06, 07:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Ian Pawson:
I have been trying to set my ATA to give the UK style busy tone. The
best I can manage is /1+2) but this is still
not correct. Any advice on the correct setting please?

Cheers, Ian

/1)

Mobile Offers: www.southeastbirmingham.co.uk/payg

Old December 21st 06, 10:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
wrote in message
. uk
Thus spaketh Ian Pawson:
I have been trying to set my ATA to give the UK style
busy tone. The best I can manage is
/1+2) but this is still not
correct. Any advice on the correct setting please? Cheers, Ian

/1)

Thanks here also. Do you have a link or file with the full range of UK
settings..? Mine is a SPA-2000 if there are any differences.

Ivor

Old December 21st 06, 11:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Ivor Jones:
"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
wrote in message
. uk
Thus spaketh Ian Pawson:
I have been trying to set my ATA to give the UK style
busy tone. The best I can manage is
/1+2) but this is still not
correct. Any advice on the correct setting please? Cheers, Ian

/1)

Thanks here also. Do you have a link or file with the full range of UK
settings..? Mine is a SPA-2000 if there are any differences.

Ivor

Dial Tone: [email protected],[email protected];60(*/0/1+2)
Second Dial Tone: [email protected],[email protected];10(*/0/1+2)
Outside Dial Tone: [email protected];10(*/0/1)
Prompt Tone: [email protected],[email protected];10(*/0/1+2)
Busy Tone: /1)
Reorder Tone: [email protected];20(*/0/1)
Off Hook Warning Tone: /1+2)
Ring Back Tone: /2/1+2)
Confirm Tone: /1)
SIT1 Tone:
/0/3,0/1/0)
SIT2 Tone:
/0/3,0/4/0)
SIT3 Tone:
/0/3,0/4/0)
SIT4 Tone:
/0/3,0/4/0)
MWI Dial Tone: /1+2)
Cfwd Dial Tone: /1+2);10(*/0/1+2)
DND Dial Tone: /2);10(*/0/1+2)
Holding Tone: /1)
Conference Tone: /1)
Secure Call Indication Tone: /2)
Feature Invocation Tone: /1)

Ring 1 Cadence: 60(.4/.2,.4/2)
Ring 2 Cadence (BT Call Sign): 60(1/2)
Ring 3 Cadence (BT Ring Back): 60(.25/.25,.25/.25,.25/1.75)
Ring 4 Cadence: 60(.4/.8)
Ring 5 Cadence: 60(2/4)
Ring6 Cadence: 60(.2/.4,.2/.4,.2/4)
Ring7 Cadence: 60(.4/.2,.4/.2,.4/4)
Ring8 Cadence: 60(0.3/9.7)

The last few Ring Cadence settings are just ones I was testing.

CWT1 Cadence: 51(.1/5)
CWT2 Cadence: 30(.25/.25,.25/.25,.25/5)
CWT3 Cadence: 30(.1/.1, .3/.1, .1/9.3)
CWT4 Cadence: 30(.1/.1,.1/.1,.1/9.5)
CWT5 Cadence: 30(.3/.1,.1/.1,.3/9.1)
CWT6 Cadence: 30(.1/.1,.3/.2,.3/9.1)
CWT7 Cadence: 30(.3/.1,.3/.1,.1/9.1)
CWT8 Cadence: 2.3(.3/2)

(CWT, these are personal settings, I only use the first one).

Ring Waveform: Sinusoid
Ring Frequency: 25
Ring Voltage: 70
CWT Frequency: [email protected] (A setting I felt comfortable
with).
Synchronized Ring: YES

Hook Flash Timer Min: .06
Hook Flash Timer Max: .2
Callee On Hook Delay: 0
Reorder Delay: 5
Call Back Expires: 1800
Call Back Retry Intvl: 30
Call Back Delay: .5
VMWI Refresh Intvl: 0
Interdigit Long Timer: 10
Interdigit Short Timer: 3
CPC Delay: .5
CPC Duration: .1

FXS Port Impedance: 370+620||310nF
Daylight Saving Time Rule:
start=3/-1/7/2:0:0;end=10/-1/7/2:0:0;save=1:0:0
FXS Port Input Gain: 0
FXS Port output Gain: 0
DTMF Playback Level: -16
DTMF Playback Length: .25
Caller ID Method: ETSI FSK With PR(UK)
Caller ID FSK Standard: V.23
FXS Port Power Limit: 3
Feature Invocation Method: Default
More Echo Suppression: YES

I remember getting some of the details from:
http://forum.voxilla.com/linksys-sip...red-13936.html
and
http://www.sipgate.co.uk/faq/index.p...ces&rubrik=630

Though some I may have modified, such as extending the busy tone to
sound for 30 seconds and extending the dial tone to sound for 60 seconds
before giving the off-hook warning.

These are taken from my PAP2, but I believe the settings are the same
for the SPA devices.

Old December 22nd 06, 10:52 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ian Pawson

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Thus spaketh Ian Pawson:
I have been trying to set my ATA to give the UK style busy tone. The
best I can manage is /1+2) but this is still
not correct. Any advice on the correct setting please?

Cheers, Ian

/1)

Many thanks for the info
Old December 22nd 06, 11:07 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Thomas Kenyon

Ivor Jones wrote:
"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
wrote in message
. uk
Thus spaketh Ian Pawson:
I have been trying to set my ATA to give the UK style
busy tone. The best I can manage is
/1+2) but this is still not
correct. Any advice on the correct setting please? Cheers, Ian

/1)

Thanks here also. Do you have a link or file with the full range of UK
settings..? Mine is a SPA-2000 if there are any differences.

Ivor

They're still at http://www.phones.sanguinarius.co.uk (afaik they're
correct, mind you it was a long time ago that I put the pages up).