Stupid question

Old December 21st 06, 07:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kráftéé

Default Stupid question

Has any Sky users been able to use their Sky email?

I've tried & tried etc but for some reason or another it will not let
me in. I've had a password reset by Sky themselves & still I can't
get in.

SMTP no problems at all, my wife is using that all the time as some of
her contacts won't accept our 'private' server but Skys POP server no
chance

--
Life is a lemon
And I want my money back!

Old December 21st 06, 08:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"kráftéé" wrote in message
Has any Sky users been able to use their Sky email?

I've tried & tried etc but for some reason or another it will not let me
in. I've had a password reset by Sky themselves & still I can't get in.

SMTP no problems at all, my wife is using that all the time as some of her
contacts won't accept our 'private' server but Skys POP server no chance

Both my pop accounts work fine using outlook2003.

Old December 21st 06, 09:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kráftéé

[email protected] wrote:
"kráftéé" wrote in message
Has any Sky users been able to use their Sky email?

I've tried & tried etc but for some reason or another it will not
let me in. I've had a password reset by Sky themselves & still I
can't get in. SMTP no problems at all, my wife is using that all
the time as some
of her contacts won't accept our 'private' server but Skys POP
server no chance

Both my pop accounts work fine using outlook2003.

Oh well it looks like the 'new' password they sent me is incorrect
then, thanks for letting me know they do work