OT but seasonal..!

Old December 24th 06, 05:56 PM posted to alt.tv.prisoner,uk.telecom.voip,uk.transport.buses
Ivor Jones

Default OT but seasonal..!

Hi All,

Merry Christmas etc. to all here, hope things go ok for you all over the
festive (hic..!) season.

A little late I know, but I only just got told about this myself..!

This is my friend Eve Selis from California, singing a rather beautiful
carol:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fx2Go-5ObOU

She'll be over on tour in February and again in July, if anyone likes what
they see :-)

Ivor

PS Don't drink too much, you need to leave some for me..!

Old December 24th 06, 06:24 PM posted to alt.tv.prisoner,uk.telecom.voip,uk.transport.buses
Dave

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message
Hi All,

Merry Christmas etc. to all here, hope things go ok for you all over the
festive (hic..!) season.

A little late I know, but I only just got told about this myself..!

This is my friend Eve Selis from California, singing a rather beautiful
carol:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fx2Go-5ObOU

She'll be over on tour in February and again in July, if anyone likes what
they see :-)

Ivor

PS Don't drink too much, you need to leave some for me..!

She certainly has a nice voice all the best Dave B

Old December 24th 06, 07:26 PM posted to alt.tv.prisoner,uk.telecom.voip,uk.transport.buses
Graham

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message
Hi All,

Merry Christmas etc. to all here, hope things go ok for you all over the
festive (hic..!) season.

A little late I know, but I only just got told about this myself..!

This is my friend Eve Selis from California, singing a rather beautiful
carol:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fx2Go-5ObOU

She'll be over on tour in February and again in July, if anyone likes what
they see :-)

Apparently she's an emotion transducer
and rock 'n' roll signals into a megawatt zap.
Ivor, is she going to show you her tattoo?

Graham.
%Profound_observation%

Old December 24th 06, 07:32 PM posted to alt.tv.prisoner,uk.telecom.voip,uk.transport.buses
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 17:56:04 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

This is my friend Eve Selis from California, singing a
rather beautiful carol:

My God Ivor she ain't no Isabel Baley or Kathleen

[rubbish snipped]

Ye gods Ron, I despair, I really do. Still, you aren't going to get a rise
out of me over Christmas, all the best, even to you.

Ivor

Old December 24th 06, 11:35 PM posted to alt.tv.prisoner,uk.telecom.voip,uk.transport.buses
Ivor Jones

"Dave" wrote in message
.uk

[snip]

She certainly has a nice voice all the best Dave B

Thanks for that, Dave. Nice to see *someone* here appreciates talent :-)

Ivor