VoIP-SIPURA-DTMF

Old December 29th 06, 01:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default VoIP-SIPURA-DTMF

HI!
I have posted my problem in other forums, but without any results.
so here is my problem!
I have a door lock (Farfisa). at the doors is ring button, connected
with Fiarfisa. To open a doors, if the button has been pressed, I have
to pick-up the phone connected with Sipura, and press to times button
'R'.
Sipura Line is connected with Farfisa, but phone is connected with
desk-phone.
When I'm pressing 2 times button 'R', nothing is happening
could you please give some tips or something else, to solve this
problem
PSTN Line dialplan is: :5060)
Preferred Codec: G711u
DTMF Process INFO: yes
DTMF Process AVT: yes
DTMF Tx Method: Auto

Line 1 dial plan is (.xx)
Enable IP Dialing: yes
Preferred Codec:G729a
Use Pref Codec Only: no
DTMF Process INFO: yes
DTMF Process AVT: yes
DTMF Tx Method: Auto
Hook Flash Tx Method: None

I have tryed everything, but with no use.
It would be great, if You could help me =)

Old December 29th 06, 04:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

used his keyboard to write :
[...]

I assume it's an SPA3000 or SPA3102...?

Why have you got this? Hook Flash Tx Method: None - Is this the Line
One page, rather than the PSTN page?

Hook flash is what you're trying to accomplish.

There is also a setting "Line 1 Signal Hook Flash To PSTN:" which can
either be disabled or set to Double Hook Flash. (Find this on the PSTN
page)

I'm not quite clear how you've got things connected.

If someone presses the doorbell, does the phone on Line One ring? Is
the Fiarfisa connected as if it is a PSTN line to the Sipura?

Old December 29th 06, 04:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:12:26 GMT, Jono
wrote:

used his keyboard to write :

I assume it's an SPA3000 or SPA3102...?

Why have you got this? Hook Flash Tx Method: None - Is this the Line
One page, rather than the PSTN page?

Hook flash is what you're trying to accomplish.

There is also a setting "Line 1 Signal Hook Flash To PSTN:" which can
either be disabled or set to Double Hook Flash. (Find this on the PSTN
page)

I'm not quite clear how you've got things connected.

If someone presses the doorbell, does the phone on Line One ring? Is
the Fiarfisa connected as if it is a PSTN line to the Sipura?

I don't wish to hijack this thread but I have a problem re hook flash
- using SPA-3000.
If I get a 'call waiting' tone I can do a standard hook-flash and can
switch callers using a wired phone. However, on my cordless, which
uses 'timed break' recall, I can't get this to work using the recall
button - 'hook flash' just cuts off the current caller.
I have tried both SPA-3000, user tab, settings on 'hook flash' and
neither work.
Any ideas on this one?

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
Old December 29th 06, 05:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Brian A" wrote in message

[snip]

I don't wish to hijack this thread but I have a problem
re hook flash - using SPA-3000.
If I get a 'call waiting' tone I can do a standard
hook-flash and can switch callers using a wired phone.
However, on my cordless, which uses 'timed break' recall,
I can't get this to work using the recall button - 'hook
flash' just cuts off the current caller.
I have tried both SPA-3000, user tab, settings on 'hook
flash' and neither work.
Any ideas on this one?

Sounds as if it might be a timing issue - some devices are particular
about the length of time the line is interrupted on a hook flash. Can you
alter the timing of the recall button on the cordless phone..? In my
Sipura 2000 there is setting in the Regional tab for Hook Flash Timer Min:
and Max: - try playing with these..?

Ivor

Old December 29th 06, 05:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Brian A:
On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:12:26 GMT, Jono
wrote:

used his keyboard to write :

[...]

I use a PAP2 and can switch between callers OK using the recall button
on both corded and cordless DECT phones.

Hook Flash Timer Min: 0.06
Hook Flash Timer Max: 0.2
Callee On Hook Delay: 0
Reorder Delay: 5
CPC Delay: 0.5
CPC Duration: 0.1

Hook Flash Tx Method: NONE

--
60 day free DVD rental:
www.southeastbirmingham.co.uk/dvd

Old December 29th 06, 10:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 16:19:46 GMT, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
wrote:

Thus spaketh Brian A:
On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:12:26 GMT, Jono
wrote:

used his keyboard to write :

[...]

I entered the values you listed and...whalah!! It works!
Thank you.
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
Old December 30th 06, 01:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Brian A:
On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 16:19:46 GMT, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
wrote:

Thus spaketh Brian A:
On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:12:26 GMT, Jono
wrote:

used his keyboard to write :

[...]

Pleased to hear that sorted it, it took me a lot of searching and
testing to find a working setting at the time.

Old January 3rd 07, 04:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Jono wrote:
[...]

It is SPA 3000

When I got my job, SPA 3000 already was there!

I have tried everything in Hook Flash Method in Line 1 and PSTN line

it's connected easy-
Farfisa - External door stations
Doors - I'm using Farfisa together with door bell, Electronic door
speaker and door lock.
Wall- Farfisa central.
When I press the door bell, door farfisa is sending the singnal to wall
farfisa. from wall farfisa it goes to sipura and then to the phone.
from wall farfisa is going out telephone line into sipura line. then
allowing IP Dialing the the signal goes to the phone (my IP dial plan
PSTN line: (SO: :5060) )
If I have understund the problem correct, than the DTMF signal isn't
going from phone throught sipura to the farfisa and then to the door
lock!
If I'm using dirrect conection from farfisa to the phone, the:
1) I press the door bell
2) Door farfisa is sending to the wall farfisa signal, that the bell
has been pressed
3) Wall farfisa then sends signal to the phone
4) the phone is ringing
5) I pick up the phone, press two times button 'R' and the door lock
opns the doors.

If I'm using sipura, the
1) I press the door bell
2) Door farfisa is sending to the wall farfisa signal, that the bell
has been pressed
3) Wall farfisa sends signal to the sipura
4) sipura using IP dialing sends the signal to the connecet phone
5) the phone is ringing
6) I pick up the phone, two times press the button 'R' and nothing is
happening =(
sipura Line1 configuration:
DTMF Process INFO:yes
DTMF Process AVT:yes
DTMF Tx Method: INFO
Hook Flash Tx Method:None

sipura pstn line configuration:
DTMF Process INFO:yes
DTMF Process AVT:yes DTMF Tx Method: Inband

I have tried every possible combination to solve this problem!