VOIPCheap.co.uk Free New Year SMS messages

Old January 1st 07, 12:45 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian Gregory [UK]

Default VOIPCheap.co.uk Free New Year SMS messages

I decided to use this offer to send my happy new year SMSs this year and
included myself in the list however nothing has come through yet. I'm very
annoyed. What is the point if the message arrives later than if I had sent
it manually, probably waking people who have already gone to bed. I've even
been able to send another test message from the VOIPcheap program and it
arrived in only a few minutes.

--

Brian Gregory. (In the UK)

To email me remove the letter vee.

Old January 1st 07, 01:03 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian Gregory [UK]

"Brian Gregory [UK]" wrote in message
I decided to use this offer to send my happy new year SMSs this year and
included myself in the list however nothing has come through yet. I'm very
annoyed. What is the point if the message arrives later than if I had sent
it manually, probably waking people who have already gone to bed. I've even
been able to send another test message from the VOIPcheap program and it
arrived in only a few minutes.

My original message has just come through but it appears from it's timestamp
that it wasn't even sent until 00:59. It arrived at 01:02.

Old January 1st 07, 03:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Scope

Brian Gregory [UK] wrote:
"Brian Gregory [UK]" wrote in message
I decided to use this offer to send my happy new year SMSs this year and
included myself in the list however nothing has come through yet. I'm very
annoyed. What is the point if the message arrives later than if I had sent
it manually, probably waking people who have already gone to bed. I've even
been able to send another test message from the VOIPcheap program and it
arrived in only a few minutes.

My original message has just come through but it appears from it's timestamp
that it wasn't even sent until 00:59. It arrived at 01:02.

Surely they cant be expected to send them all out at 00:00? Perhaps
yours were in a queue?