VoipCheap Rate question

Old January 1st 07, 10:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
cardiffITsupport.com

Default VoipCheap Rate question

Hi

Anyone know the rate Voipcheap.com charge to UK Mobiles after you have
exceeded the 300 minutes in any given week?

As far as I can see, their website doesn't show it.

Thanks,

---
Sean Browne
Cardiff IT Support Ltd
www.cardiffitsupport.com
Old January 1st 07, 10:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Herman

"cardiffITsupport.com" wrote in message
Hi

Anyone know the rate Voipcheap.com charge to UK Mobiles after you have
exceeded the 300 minutes in any given week?

As far as I can see, their website doesn't show it.

Thanks,

---
Sean Browne
Cardiff IT Support Ltd
www.cardiffitsupport.com

I don't see any mention of 300 minutes cap for *chargeable* calls in the
blurb on their website:

* Max 300 minutes per week of free calls, measured over the last 7 days.
Unused free minutes cannot be taken to the following week(s). If limit is
exceeded the normal rates apply. With your FREE DAYS you can call for free
to all the destinations listed as free! when you have no FREE DAYS left the
normal rates apply. You can get extra Freedays by buying credit

Old January 1st 07, 11:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham

"cardiffITsupport.com" wrote in message
Hi

Anyone know the rate Voipcheap.com charge to UK Mobiles after you have
exceeded the 300 minutes in any given week?

As far as I can see, their website doesn't show it.

8.1 Euro cents (inc) irrispective of your freedays or weekly quota status.
--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%

Old January 1st 07, 11:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
RH

"cardiffITsupport.com" wrote in message
Hi

Anyone know the rate Voipcheap.com charge to UK Mobiles after you have
exceeded the 300 minutes in any given week?

As far as I can see, their website doesn't show it.

UK mobiles are not included in the free days calls only land line calls
Calls to UK landlines outside of freedays are : 0.007 (ex VAT) other costs
can be found at:

http://www.voipcheap.com/en/freetrial.html

Old January 2nd 07, 01:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk )

cardiffITsupport.com wrote:
Hi

Anyone know the rate Voipcheap.com charge to UK Mobiles after you have
exceeded the 300 minutes in any given week?

As far as I can see, their website doesn't show it.

As others have said, UK mobiles don't come into the free minutes so it's
0.07 EuroCents / min = 5.5 p / minute or part there of inc. VAT

In other words, a significant saving over any other phone service
provider regular or VoIP.

Only problem we have come across is some mobile phone users don't answer
or drop all "unknown Caller" or "International" callers, which we then
phone on our voipfone account.

HTH
Pete

http://gymratz.co.uk/polar-heart-rate-monitors/ Polar HeartRate Monitors
http://water-rower.co.uk - Worlds best prices on the Worlds best Rower.
Old January 2nd 07, 03:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh "Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk ;)":
cardiffITsupport.com wrote:
Hi

Anyone know the rate Voipcheap.com charge to UK Mobiles after you
have exceeded the 300 minutes in any given week?

As far as I can see, their website doesn't show it.

As others have said, UK mobiles don't come into the free minutes so
it's 0.07 EuroCents / min = 5.5 p / minute or part there of inc. VAT

0.07 Euro or 7 Cents, not 7 hundredths of a cent as you have posted.

Mobile Offers: www.southeastbirmingham.co.uk/payg

Old January 2nd 07, 04:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk )

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:

0.07 Euro or 7 Cents, not 7 hundredths of a cent as you have posted.

Indeed.
Thankyou for highlighting my error.

Old January 2nd 07, 04:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:

0.07 Euro or 7 Cents, not 7 hundredths of a cent as you have posted.

Indeed.
Thankyou for highlighting my error.

No worries, easy to make.

Have a great new year!

Old January 3rd 07, 01:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
andy

Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk ;) wrote:
cardiffITsupport.com wrote:
Hi

Anyone know the rate Voipcheap.com charge to UK Mobiles after you have
exceeded the 300 minutes in any given week?

As far as I can see, their website doesn't show it.

As others have said, UK mobiles don't come into the free minutes so it's
0.07 EuroCents / min = 5.5 p / minute or part there of inc. VAT

In other words, a significant saving over any other phone service
provider regular or VoIP.

Only problem we have come across is some mobile phone users don't answer
or drop all "unknown Caller" or "International" callers, which we then
phone on our voipfone account.

You can send a caller ID, but at the moment only mobile numbers can be
validated for this (by receiving an sms)

Old January 3rd 07, 01:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk )

andy wrote:

You can send a caller ID, but at the moment only mobile numbers can be
validated for this (by receiving an sms)

I wasn't aware of that.
I see cheap.com are advertising voip-in numbers but "none are available
in your country" at the mo.
Don't fancy putting my mobile no. on as CID. as there'd be no escape.