Voipfone - Call Waiting 'beep'

Old January 4th 07, 07:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Andy Lord

Default Voipfone - Call Waiting 'beep'

Is there a way of switching off Call Waiting on Voipfone?

--

Andy

Old January 4th 07, 07:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Andy Lord:
Is there a way of switching off Call Waiting on Voipfone?

Is this option not part of your ATA?

I find call waiting very useful, but did change the frequency of the
beep on my ATA.

Though I know some people like voicemail, where I hate it.

Mobile Offers: www.southeastbirmingham.co.uk/payg
Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

Old January 4th 07, 07:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Andy Lord

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:

Thus spaketh Andy Lord:
Is there a way of switching off Call Waiting on Voipfone?

Is this option not part of your ATA?

Ah, thanks. That hadn't even occured to me for some reason.

--

Andy