music on hold by preesing button "R"

Old January 10th 07, 10:28 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default music on hold by preesing button "R"

HI! It's me again.
Now my problem is: I make a call from Farfisa through asterisk to SPA
3000 FXO port. when I press 2 times button "R" on the attached phone,
asterisk asterisk is sending DTMF signal to Farfisa.
I make another call from Farfisa to .... FXO port. when I press butto
"R" tha asterisk

O, and very interesting thing:

when I pick up the phone after first ring-
-- Executing Dial("SIP/300-8512", "SIP/303|15") in new stack
-- Called 303
-- SIP/303-131a is ringing
-- SIP/303-131a answered SIP/300-8512
-- Attempting native bridge of SIP/300-8512 and SIP/303-131a
-- Started music on hold, class 'default', on SIP/300-8512
-- Stopped music on hold on SIP/300-8512
-- Started music on hold, class 'default', on SIP/300-8512
-- Stopped music on hold on SIP/300-8512
== Spawn extension (internal, 193, 2) exited non-zero on
'SIP/300-8512'

when I pick up the phone after second ring -
-- Executing Dial("SIP/300-8512", "SIP/303|15") in new stack
-- Called 303
-- SIP/303-131a is ringing
-- SIP/303-131a answered SIP/300-8512
-- Attempting native bridge of SIP/300-8512 and SIP/303-131a
-- Started music on hold, class 'default', on SIP/300-8512
-- Stopped music on hold on SIP/300-8512
-- Started music on hold, class 'default', on SIP/300-8512
-- Stopped music on hold on SIP/300-8512
== Spawn extension (internal, 193, 2) exited non-zero on
'SIP/300-8512'

my features.conf
;
; Sample Parking configuration
;

[general]
parkext = 700
parkpos = 701-720
context = parkedcalls
parkingtime = 3600

;transferdigittimeout = 3

xfersound = beep
xferfailsound = beeperr
adsipark = yes
;findslot = next
;automon = *1
[featuremap]
disconnect = *0
automon = *1
atxfer = *2
blindxfer = #2
pickupexten = *8
[applicationmap]
;testfeature = #9,callee,Playback,tt-monkeys

my sip.conf for peer 193, 300 and 303
[193] ; Gvido linux on pc
type=friend
secret=1234
qualify=yes
nat=no
host=dynamic
context=internal
Callgroup=1
pickupgrou=1
dtmfmode=inband
disallow=all
allow=alaw

[300]; Farfisa
type=friend
secret=farfisa1234
qualify=yes
nat=no
host=dynamic
context=internal
Callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
dtmfmode=inband
;disallow=all
;allow=ulaw

[303]; Sipura
type=friend
secret=sipura303
qualify=yes
nat=no
host=dynamic
context=internal
Callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
dtmfmode=inband
;disalow=all
;allow=alaw

SPA 3000 Line 1
Audio Configuration
Preferred Codec:G726-32
Use Pref Codec Only:No
G729a Enable:Yes
G723 Enable:Yes
G726-16 Enable: Yes
G726-24 Enable: Yes
G726-32 Enable: Yes
G726-40 Enable: Yes
DTMF Process INFO:yes
DTMF Process AVT:NO
DTMF Tx Method: Auto
Hook Flash Tx Method: Info

SPA PSTN line

Audio Configuration
Preferred Codec:G726-32
Use Pref Codec Only:No
G729a Enable:Yes
G723 Enable:Yes
G726-16 Enable:Yes
G726-24 Enable: Yes
G726-32 Enable: Yes
G726-40 Enable: Yes
DTMF Process INFO:Yes
DTMF Process AVT:Yes DTMF Tx Method: Inband

PSTN line tab dial plan: )
Line 1 tab enable IP dialing yes

could You please help me, again? Thank You =)

Old January 10th 07, 09:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
ale.cx

wrote:
HI! It's me again.
Now my problem is: I make a call from Farfisa through asterisk to SPA
3000 FXO port. when I press 2 times button "R" on the attached phone,
asterisk asterisk is sending DTMF signal to Farfisa.

What are you attempting to acheive? Put someone on hold and make
another call?

I make another call from Farfisa to .... FXO port. when I press butto
"R" tha asterisk

O, and very interesting thing:

snip

I think something is missing in your post!

[303]; Sipura

snip
dtmfmode=inband

SPA 3000 Line 1

snip
DTMF Process INFO:yes
DTMF Process AVT:NO
DTMF Tx Method: Auto
Hook Flash Tx Method: Info

They don't match! Make [303] use dtmfmode=info [like the SPA3000] or
vice versa, and you should be all set.

could You please help me, again? Thank You =)

What is the problem you're having?

alexd

Old January 11th 07, 10:24 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paul

ale.cx wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Sending a hook flash via SIP INFO probably wont work. I'd change the
hook flash Tx method to AVT.

cheers,
Paul.