New 'No PC' phone for Skype fans

Old January 10th 07, 07:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

Default New 'No PC' phone for Skype fans

It is well known that I am not particularly a fan of Skype but for
those of you that are here is some news..
I heard this on the U.S. 'Tell Me' service.
At CES, in Las Vegas, Skype have announced 12 new phones and
accessories. One of these phones does NOT require a computer to be
switched on - it connects to a router and to PSTN.
I guess that it will be a cordless system but I don't know.
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.