Voip

Old January 10th 07, 11:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paul Hanson

Default Voip

Hi there,

Voip with BT Total Broadband is good and for 4.95 a month you can make one
one hour call for free and if you ring back after that you can have another
hour free. It is cheap so that is good.

--
Regards Paul Hanson

Old January 11th 07, 07:03 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 23:52:04 -0000, "Paul Hanson"
wrote:

Hi there,

Voip with BT Total Broadband is good and for 4.95 a month you can make one
one hour call for free and if you ring back after that you can have another
hour free. It is cheap so that is good.

I pay 2p/call. That means, for that money, I could make 247
calls/month or average approximately 8 calls per day.
If you are only allowed ONE, one hour call, inclusive, in that what
is the 4.95 for ?

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
Old January 11th 07, 08:22 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
speckled hen

wrote:

Hi there,

Voip with BT Total Broadband is good and for 4.95 a month you can make one
one hour call for free and if you ring back after that you can have another
hour free. It is cheap so that is good.

I pay 2p/call. That means, for that money, I could make 247
calls/month or average approximately 8 calls per day.
If you are only allowed ONE, one hour call, inclusive, in that what
is the 4.95 for ?

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

No you have misunderstood, you can make as many calls as you want
(O1,02) not mobiles or 08xxx but each call that goes over the 1hour
will be charged.
I tell my family its 3/4 hr so by the time they say their goodbyes the
hour would be up.

Old January 11th 07, 08:40 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ian Pawson

Paul Hanson wrote:
Hi there,

Voip with BT Total Broadband is good and for 4.95 a month you can make one
one hour call for free and if you ring back after that you can have another
hour free. It is cheap so that is good.

But you get exactly the same service from voip.co.uk for 1.99 per
month, so the BT offering is more than twice the price!!!!
Old January 11th 07, 12:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Hi,

You could also want to check competition on VOIP from
http://www.speedtest-online.co.uk/ by typing voip onto search box at
home page to see your options. Hoping this will help...pappa

PS. Despite the fact that I bought BT.A shares from FTSE today and
naturally would like to their price to go up I think it is always good
to compare prices before making any kind of financial commitment...p

Old January 11th 07, 01:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil Thompson

On 11 Jan 2007 04:40:44 -0800, wrote:

You could also want to check competition on VOIP from

a spammer trying to sell a site. No thanks. Report filed.

Phil
--

Usenet spam eaten by a Hamster
http://www.tglsoft.de/
Old January 11th 07, 02:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Paul Hanson" wrote in
message
Hi there,

Voip with BT Total Broadband is good and for 4.95 a month
you can make one one hour call for free and if you ring
back after that you can have another hour free. It is
cheap so that is good.

So you're saying that if I pay 4.95 a month I can make free calls..?

Hmm, the word "oxymoron" springs to mind.....

Ivor

Old January 11th 07, 04:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Harry Stottle

wrote in message
news
On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 14:35:32 -0000, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

"Paul Hanson" wrote in
message
Hi there,

Voip with BT Total Broadband is good and for 4.95 a month
you can make one one hour call for free and if you ring
back after that you can have another hour free. It is
cheap so that is good.

So you're saying that if I pay 4.95 a month I can make free calls..?

Hmm, the word "oxymoron" springs to mind.....

The 4.95 is line rental Ivor nothing at all to do with call charges .

Line rental, how many times can they charge for that per month?
Remove the 'oxy', and a more appropriate word appears.

Old January 11th 07, 07:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian

On 2007-01-11, Ivor Jones wrote:

"Paul Hanson" wrote in message

Hi there,

Voip with BT Total Broadband is good and for 4.95 a month you can
make one one hour call for free and if you ring back after that you
can have another hour free. It is cheap so that is good.

So you're saying that if I pay 4.95 a month I can make free calls..?

Hmm, the word "oxymoron" springs to mind.....

Not here it doesn't. But a two word reply could be instructive, helpful
and enlightening. I trust I am not tempting fate.

Brian.
Old January 11th 07, 07:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil Thompson

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 16:57:39 -0000, "Harry Stottle"
wrote:

Line rental, how many times can they charge for that per month?

rental of the VoIP "line" and the hardware ATA perhaps. Not all BTBBT
users are on ADSL so it may be the only line rental they pay BT.

Phil

No more cable clowns :-))