FREE PC 2 Phone VOIP

Old January 12th 07, 04:16 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Godmode

Default FREE PC 2 Phone VOIP

Hi guys,

I have been busy building the blog about VOIP and making FREE CALLS
worldwide. The blog features some of the most exclusive articles on the
web written by me. Some of the articles have features of other blogs
and sites.

You are most welcome to read my blog and maybe drop some
comments/suggestion for making it better.

Thanks for your time.

My Blog: http://voipguides.blogspot.com