Call Manager

Old January 14th 07, 07:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Cristiano Cesaretto

Default Call Manager

Hi all.
I have been using Voipbuster and some months ago I wrote a software to
check whether I exceeded the 300 minutes limit.
Now it is available to anyone.
It works with Voipbuster, Voipstunt, Voipcheap.com, Voipcheap.co.uk,
Internetcalls.com

Basically it downloads calls details from the website and stores them into
your computer where they can be filtered.
A new version is going to be released in a couple of weeks (the software
can update itself) to support new provider and functionalitues.

..NET Framework 2.0 is required.
It can be downloaded he
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...D-AAB15C5E04F5

If you want to try it, it's available he
http://www.cesaretto.it/CallManager/

Don't forget to tell me what you think about it.

Cheers.
Cristiano
Old January 14th 07, 08:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mike Sun

"Cristiano Cesaretto" wrote in message
If you want to try it, it's available he
http://www.cesaretto.it/CallManager/

Don't forget to tell me what you think about it.

Cheers.
Cristiano

Hi Cristiano,

I tried the software and it works well - many thanks.

Does the feature of checking "how many of the 300 free minutes are left"
already exist as I couldn't find it?

Cheers from Mike

Old January 14th 07, 09:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mike Sun

Sorry, I just noticed that by using the Filters option, you can select "the
last 7 days" to effectively get the total time.

In the updated version it would be great to have an extra column showing
"number of minutes left" on a rolling 7 day basis.

Otherwise I think this is a most useful bit of software - thanks.

Cheers from Mike

Old January 14th 07, 11:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Cristiano Cesaretto

Il Sun, 14 Jan 2007 21:23:12 GMT, Mike Sun ha scritto:

Sorry, I just noticed that by using the Filters option, you can select "the
last 7 days" to effectively get the total time.

In the updated version it would be great to have an extra column showing
"number of minutes left" on a rolling 7 day basis.

Thanks for your feedback.
I think your idea is good. Likely it will be included in the next release.

Bye.
Cristiano
Old January 15th 07, 11:39 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mike Sun

"Cristiano Cesaretto" wrote in message
Thanks for your feedback.
I think your idea is good. Likely it will be included in the next release.

That sounds great - thanks.

BTW you may like to check if the total time is calculated correctly. I
notice for my voipcheap.com usage, the total for unfiltered is less than for
some filtered results which suggests that there may be some error in the
summation?

Cheers from Mike

Old January 15th 07, 04:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mike Sun

Oh I forgot to mention - it would be great if one could also perform a
"select all - copy" of the active window with the data for pasting into
another application such as Excel.

Cheers from Mike