Are you interesting in miniSipServer?

Old January 16th 07, 02:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Hongtian

Default Are you interesting in miniSipServer?

We are the developers of miniSipServer. Our company is MyVoipApp. We
are looking forward to any comments or requirements about this SIP
server.

If you are interesting in it, please download the software from
http://www.myvoipapp.com. It is a green software and what you shall do
is just unzip the package and run it.

After you try this software, please mail us your comments. Any comments
are welcome. 5 most helpful users will have our free licenses.

Our contact email is .

Sincerely

Hongtian

Old January 16th 07, 06:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

[snip]

Oh dear look out for another blast from Ivor folks !! .

The only one I feel like blasting is you, Ron. Do shut up, you're in
danger of becoming boring.

No I take that back, you *are* boring.

Ivor

Old January 17th 07, 11:57 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Hongtian

Sorry, I don't understand what you are talking about.

We are just looking forward to opinions about our miniSipServer.

Oh dear look out for another blast from Ivor folks !! .

Old January 17th 07, 02:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil Thompson

On 17 Jan 2007 03:57:26 -0800, "Hongtian"
wrote:

We are just looking forward to opinions about our miniSipServer.

thanks. I see its a 1M downloadable Windows based SIP server package.

Be interesting to test out.

How does the licencing work ?

PS This is a non-advertising group hence the comments, but a single
announcement of something new, useful and interesting is OK.

Phil

No more cable clowns :-))
Old January 18th 07, 04:53 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Hongtian

We are just looking forward to opinions about our miniSipServer.

thanks. I see its a 1M downloadable Windows based SIP server package.

Be interesting to test out.

How does the licencing work ?

[Hongtian] For a trial software, it can run for about 400 hours. We
think it is enough for a trial version. One license for one
installation. The free license can be used only for helpful user
himself/herself.

PS This is a non-advertising group hence the comments, but a single
announcement of something new, useful and interesting is OK.

[Hongtian] OK, I see. We just want our product to be tested fully with
friends' help. We cannot find a simple and MS-windows based SIP server,
so we develop one.

BTW, If we develop a new service based on our product, can we announce
it in this group? or can we post manual information here? If these are
forbid too, we will obey rules of course.

Thanks for your comments. :-)